Friday 4 December 2009

Numb or Dumb?

That would be me then...numb or dumb? I am absolutely shattered. I have scrubbed, scraped, filed, painted and repaired and am not even half way there. I have contorted my body into places it had never visited before. My right hand is swollen, my right leg is numb and my back left the building yesterday. It is very difficult to walk without using your legs or spine...trust me I tried.

I was initially worried about going to Cyprus next week as it is an inconvenient time to be away. But, I have since changed my mind. The break will do me good and also stop me from trying to imitate the Energiser Bunny!

The frightening thing is I know I have probably forgot something and, bearing the infamous Sod's Law in mind, it will probably be something very important. I remembered to take a kettle, some coffee and a cup yesterday but when I came to make a brew I had no spoon. That's OK. I can live with that but whatever it is I have forgot won't be as innocuous. Therefore, today's itinerary is in my iPhone, Outlook, on paper and written on my hand. I'm trying..honest I am.

I mentally and physically numb.....time for a holiday I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment